Pure relaxation on the Baltic Sea!
- Kiel-Holtenau – Danish Islands – Kiel-Holtenau
- 13-09-2020 20:00 hours – 18-09-2020 09:00 Uhr
- € 720,-
In fair winds and following seas it's good sailing! That's why the route is the destination on the Baltic Sea trips from the Tallship Company. The wind takes you on a beautiful sailing trip through the popular Baltic Sea!
The Baltic Sea enchants its visitors with fascinating natural spectacles and romantic sunsets. The destinations to visit during an excursion in the area are varied, so everyone will find something that will enchant them. From sandy beaches and cliffs, to islands and bays, to picturesque harbors, the Baltic Sea has plenty in store. The small islands in Denmark often showcase the entire country in their small format: great nature, beautiful beaches and relaxation pure.
Every day on board this beautiful sailing ship, a new adventure awaits you. The captain receives the latest wind reports and plans a route accordingly, so you get to experience a great sailing day! After a delicious breakfast, the sails are hoisted and course is set to reach one of the beautiful Baltic Sea ports in the afternoon. Possible harbors are: Sønderborg, Svendborg, Marstal (Ærø) Lyø and Faaborg.
Once the harbor is reached, you can go exploring in port and return to the ship in time for dinner. Alternatively you can treat yourself to a drink in our cozy saloon or on deck with your fellow sailors and explore the port later on following your own initiative.
In recent years, many guests have sailed with us to get a taste of the Baltic Sea and have really appreciated the journey with one of the sailing ships of the Tallship Company. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the beauty of this area and book a Baltic Sea trip!
Included in the price:
- Accommodation in a two person cabin with shower and toilet
- Bed linen and towels
- Full board
- Harbour fees
Not included in the price:
- Transfer costs
- Drinks, except coffee, tea and water
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Please, don’t forget your passport or identity card
- Luggage preferably in soft travel bags; hard suitcases are difficult to store in the cabins
- Expenses on board can be settled at the end of the trip
- Unfortunately it isn’t possible to pay by card