Tallship Company is a dynamic shipping company with three seagoing sailing vessels: Artemis, Antigua and Atlantis. Our tallships sail on the North and Baltic Seas, the Mediterranean Sea, the Irish Sea and Spitsbergen. From winter 2023/2024, the Artemis will sail to the Caribbean for an educational project with students.
Due to the extension of our sailing season, we are looking for a
Master Sailing Ships (m/f)
for one or more of our vessels
As a captain you are responsible for the ins and outs of the ship: sailing, (technical) maintenance, voyage planning, safety, administration and medical issues on board. You are also responsible for the development and management of the crew on board. You will work closely with the Head of service on board. All this to offer Tallship Company guests an unforgettable sailing experience.
- Certificate of 'master all sailing ships' or 'master sailing ships <500GT limited area'
- Valid training certificates and medical examination
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a captain
- Good command of the English and German language
- High degree of stress resistance
- You think in solutions and not in problems
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Possibility for permanent employment
- Possibility to work via a rotation scheme
- Good salary and pension scheme
Are you interested in the position of Captain at Tallship Company? Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
. For more information, please contact Jan Bruinsma 0031 6 51601696