We have recently found someone for this vacancy. However, if you are interested in working on one of Tallship Company's ships, please contact us at: email@example.com
Tallship Company is a dynamic shipping company with three seagoing sailing vessels: Artemis, Antigua and Atlantis. Our tallships sail on the North and Baltic Seas, the Mediterranean Sea, the Irish Sea and Spitsbergen. From winter 2023/2024, the Artemis will sail to the Caribbean for an educational project with students.
Chief Mate (m/f)
for Tallship Atlantis
Tallship Atlantis starts her season with maintenance in March. After that she will sail in the Baltic mainly with Sail&Bike trips from Copenhagen. End of July the Atlantis makes her yearly crossing to the mediterranean sea. There she will sail untill the end of October. November the Atlantis will return to homeport Harlingen.
As a Chief Mate you are able to lead a watch. You are second in command and therefor are familiar with (technical) maintenance, voyage planning, safety, administration and customs.
- Certificate of 'Officer in charge of a navigational watch sailing ships less than 500 GT'
- Valid training certificates and medical examination
- Good command of the English and German language
- You think in solutions and not in problems
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Possibility for permanent employment
- Possibility to work via a rotation scheme
- Good salary and pension scheme
Are you interested in the position of Chief Mate at Tallship Company? Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For more information, please contact Jan Bruinsma 0031 6 51601696